My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine

Tote-ally Project

Yesterday we went to have our taxes done. The lady who does them is wonderful. She doesn't make us pay because she just loves to help people! Anyway I wanted to give her a gift that showed how much we appreciate her, so I made this.


unfortunately I didn't check the pictures I took before giving it to her. These were the only  ones that showed up good enough.

I purchased the pattern (tote-ally) from Becky Roberts at: http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/
She has wonderful step by step tutorials!

Stamp set: (Retired) Stampin Up Long-Time Friend
and 2009-2010 Stampin Up Hostess set Country Morning
Paper: All from Stampin Up Very Vanilla, Choc. Chip, and DSP (Retired) Persian Breeze
Punches used: Stampin Up - Trio Flower, Word Window, Scallop Trim Border (Sale-a-Bration Catalog), Round Tab, Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" circle,
and a non-su border punch (was over priced and hard to use but pretty)
accessories: Crop-A-Dile, Jumbo Eyelets, Choc. Chip double stitched grosgrain ribbion 1", Choc. Chip grosgrain ribbion 1/4", rhinestone brads, jumbo grommets in very vanilla
Coloring the images: I stamped using Black Staz-on then water colored with my Aqua-Painter and water color crayons. I used the color spritzer tool and Choc. Chip, Creamy Caramel, and Bashful Blue markers for the splatter backgound (looks really good IRL)

I hope you love it as much as I loved making it! BTW: the lady really liked it!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! You did an awesome job! I can't wait til' I make one of these!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cute...someday I might do one....lol

    ReplyDelete