My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine

Reading

While on my Christmas break I've read 3 books.

  1. The Girl That Chased The Moon - This book was very imaginative. I liked it because it was really outside the box. If you have an open mind it is a good choice. This was the book club choice last time but I didn't go to the meeting so I was catching up.
  2. Wicked - I bought this book thinking it was a children's book...lol...I liked the book but was disappointed that the author had foul language and suggestive scenes. It's a good book other wise. This is written as the point of view from the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. I liked how it made me think of how she thought and felt about the shoes and everything in her life that happened.
  3. Son of a Witch - This was the sequel to the Wicked book. I loved this one. However, the same as above with lang. and scenes :( But it was wonderful. I couldn't put it down. I have to get the third book now! :)
So when I finally get to the book store I'll let you know! I have to read the next book club book before getting the third of the series though!

No comments:

Post a Comment