I used some remnants from an upcoming sewing project for the kids at school. We’re going to make fleece hats. So when I was cutting out the fabric I started to wonder what I could do with the remains…being that I’ve already confessed my pack rat ways, I didn’t want to “store” it away for some other day. So I remembered a project that took circles and the quilt reminded me of the old quilt pattern called cathedral window. So I did a small test piece to find out if it was going to be something I could do with the kids. Well I’ll have to say it will not be something they could easily do. It’s easy enough for me but the fabric tends to want to go down where the feed dogs are. The reason is you must sew straight instead of along the edge (making the circle into a square on the back side). Anyway I thought I’d share what the result was of my testing piece! I will do one of these for myself, someday! Thanks for lookin! OH, in case you think my stitches look strange, I was testing some of my fancier stitches too!